Nick focuses on all areas of family law, including issues arising from cohabitation, divorce and the financial consequences of a relationship breakdown, children disputes involving contact and residence and pre-nuptial agreements. He works for a variety of clients on both contentious and non contentious matters, including those with an international angle.
He also has experience of advising clients upon the breakdown of civil partnerships.
Cases of interest include:
- Appleton & Gallagher v News Group Newspapers and PA  EWHC 2689 (Fam).
- Ciccone v Ritchie (No 1)  EWHC 608 (Fam).
- Ciccone v Ritchie (No 2)  EWHC 616 (Fam).
- AAZ v BBZ  EWHC 3234 (Fam) (financial remedy proceedings leading to award of over £453m to a wife).
- AAZ v BBZ & Ors  EWHC 3349 (Fam) (Judgment supplemental to case above, concerning the principles of Legal Professional Privilege).
Nick is a member of Resolution.
He read English Literature at Exeter University before qualifying as a Solicitor.
Joined Payne Hicks Beach 2008, qualified 2010, promoted to Associate June 2017.Back to Associates Back to Family
LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
AAZ v BBZ – Baroness Shackleton and her team lead their client to victory on three consecutive occasions
Payne Hicks Beach key teams Associate promotions
Leading London law firm, Payne Hicks Beach, is pleased to...
Family Team ranked as eprivateclient Top 25 Family Law Firms 2016
Payne Hicks Beach’s leading Family...
Payne Hicks Beach Victory
On 26 May 2016 a team from Payne Hicks Beach (Andrew Tose, Nick Manners, Josh Mo...