Corporate Immigration - Sponsorship for Employers
The landscape of corporate immigration is constantly evolving and ensuring ongoing compliance is essential to maintaining the reputation of a business.
It is crucial for the success of a business that they can hire the best person for the job and global mobility is crucial for the success of many businesses.
In order to sponsor employees who are non-EU nationals, employers must obtain a Sponsor Licence from the Home Office. It is necessary to ensure that employers have appropriate HR systems in place and conduct right to work checks to the appropriate standard, before any licence application is made and throughout the time the licence is held.
Our services include:
- Ensuring HR systems are compliant with legislation
- Obtaining a sponsorship licence
- Obtaining visas for employees
- Indefinite Leave to Remain applications for employees
- Advising on prevention of illegal working legislation
- Challenging civil penalties
PRACTITIONERS IN THIS FIELDBack to Citizenship & Immigration
LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES
- Corporate Immigration - Sponsorship for Employers
- EU Nationals and Family Members
- High Net Worth Individuals - Investors
- Partners & Other Family Members
- Setting Up A Business - Tier 1 Entrepreneur & Representatives of Overseas Businesses
- Students and Parents of Children at School in the UK
- Tier 1 Exceptional Talent