Landed Estates & Agriculture
We are one of the few London firms that remains fully committed to an agricultural practice.
The range and depth of experience of our partners who specialise in agricultural work means that we are able to provide a seamless and wide ranging service to landowners. This often includes advice on key factors such as tax, finance, investment, succession and the structuring of property ownership.
The range of work which we commonly undertake for landowners includes:
- Planning the ownership and management of landed estates and farms
- Sales and acquisitions of landed estates
- Taxation advice on farming businesses and succession planning
- Advice on development and planning issues
- Advice for agricultural businesses including farming partnerships, companies and joint ventures
- Land and employment disputes
- Liaising with accountants, land agents and other professional advisers.