The French community is becoming more and more a prominent part of the London scene. Many of the bankers and other financial advisers in the City are French nationals and many French nationals are moving from France to London for tax and other reasons.
Richard Stapylton-Smith, who has an Anglo-French background, and who is bilingual in French and English, is well used to guiding French nationals along the property buying process in England and Wales.
Our expertise includes advising on:
- buying and selling high value residential property in London either for investment, redevelopment or personal use
- investment in commercial real estate
- advising on tax efficient ownership structures for property acquisitions
- property management issues including service charge disputes, planning issues, and neighbour disputes
- extending your lease or buying the freehold
- the UK residence rules
- tax and estate planning for non-UK domiciliaries including advice on the remittance basis of taxation and how to invest tax efficiently in the UK